Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Southwinds

The smell of wet pavement and the tic, tic, tic of drops hitting the metal roof can only be one thing, RAIN! Man do I love the rain. Not only becuase it washes the piss from the city sidewalks and cleans the dirt from the urban structures but because it's so refreshing. I might be the only cheerful person on these glummy days but it's becuase I know what these low pressures just off our coast bring us, South winds. These south winds at my favorite surf spot means it's going to be off-shore. Yeah, yeah I know what you're all thinking, the first few rains also brings that nasty shit smell runoff. This is true but it also cleans up the sand bars which have been lacking latley. Now I'll just sip on my Razzmatazz Jamba Juice loaded with my free immunity boost and then I'm on it. -MR

No comments: